- Packout stations verifying correct build assemblies in correct shipping container and slot.
- Kitting assistance for ever changing material orders
- Part inventory and lot tracking
- Automated labeling for in-process/completed goods
- Robotic palletizing
- Decorative applique adhesive dispensing and verification
- Tubing assemblies with verification
Project Profiles/Application Experience Examples:
- VeriSys Radiator TrackingDRM was asked by a leading radiator to trace and verify cores. All cores have a plate with human legible print but required a machine legible barcode. DRM instituted one of our VeriSys systems. It used a Cognex camera in a specialized enclosure to read the plate and then compare that data with known good part numbers. If there is a positive match, print a barcode label. This new label must be scanned and verified before it can be placed on the radiator core insuring a good label and a good part number.
- VeriSys Packout SystemAn automotive supplier in Mexico required a verification system to insure shipping containers had the correct components and that they were properly indexed within the container as this is and ILVS (in Line Vehicle Sequenced) operation.
DRM designed and installed a Microsoft based PC system that used a Rockwell CompactLogix as a “logic engine”. These assemblies were scheduled at a Manager’s Station PC to build and maintain order, then packed and verified at a Packout Station. An individual assembly label was generated for each correct assembly and a shipper label was generated if all assemblies were indexed correctly and were in the same container. A database of all packed assemblies keeps records in case build concerns arise.