DRM is a premier supplier for all industrial contracting needs.
Licensed in many states, we have the workforce, skillsets and equipment to accomplish many industrial tasks.
Complementing the on-site installation capabilities are the electrical panel shop, machine shop and structural fabrication center. We offer solution for many industries including Automotive, Foundry, Consumer Products, Food and Process.
- Certified Welders
- Electrical and Mill Wright Crews
- Steel Fabrication
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Machine Shop
- Electrical Panel Shop
- Plant Illumination
- Industrial Piping
- Process Skids
- Machine Moving
- Line Relocation and Upgrades
- Furnace and Oven Upgrades
Project Profiles/Application Experience Examples:
- Laser Welding Cell Relocation DRM moved a functioning Laser Welding Cell from its original location in Michigan to a plant-within-a-plant site in Tennessee. This line had been in operation numerous years. Wiring, controls, robotics, compressed air/water piping all had to be upgraded within the move.
DRM assisted in the de-commissioning of the line, moved the equipment (including several pieces over twenty-thousand pounds) to the new site. DRM worked with both sites to coordinate shipping, labor, moving and setting. The line was established to running order including the required upgrades.
- Scroll Shear Relocation with Safety UpgradeDRM moved a scroll shear from a food plant outside of Chicago, Illinois. This machine was placed in very tight quarters and had one machine piece that was extremely heavy. DRM coordinated the move with production schedulers, plant safety officers and equipment riggers. Since this line had to travel hundreds of miles, DRM made special preparations to insure travel safety and machine integrity.
Pre-designed and fabricated safety controls were added to the machine line as it was being set in the facility. Since this was an old machine and safety was not as critical when designed, DRM integrated safety perimeter fencing with safeguarding controls for gate entry and machine monitoring to bring this system back with modern safety standards. DRM developed Risk Assessment documents which were praised by the client as “the best they’d ever seen!”