DRM continues strong growth within the process market.
Coordinating efforts with engineering firms, site contractors and end clients, we help design and install solutions that fit a wide range of process applications.
We design independent skids and complete process system to be installed by us or your internal favorite. Let DRM provide you with superior process solutions.
- Design, fabrication and installation of stainless steel chemical lines
- Certified welders on staff
- Process design with 3D graphical representation
- Electrical installation and calibration
- Process skids
Project Profiles/Application Experience Examples:
- Glass Bending and TruingA supplier of airline glass needed automated controls for a glass bending and truing process. DRM helped develop a solution where the glass would shuttle out of the furnace for a brief period to be shaped by an array of air nozzles both above and below the glass. These nozzles were positioned by electric cylinders based on recipe requirements from the operator computer.
- DCS System UpgradeA fertilizer manufacturer needed to upgrade an existing DCS system to control some additional equipment scheduled to be included within a process. DRM was asked to review the application and propose a solution that was cost effective. Based on the client specifications, it was determined the existing DCS could remain intact if a PLC system was included to operate the new machinery. A communications card was added to the DCS system for coordination with the new PLC. This enabled recipe exchange, fault messages and SCADA connectivity for the complete system.