DRM’s in-house panel shop continues to be one of the highest praised design/build panel shops in the industry.
We custom build hundreds of control enclosures per year. We insure quality by using reliable components, proven practices and power-on testing.
We utilize the latest in panel building technology to produce a product that is appealing to the eye and ultimately reliable. Each unit is thoroughly inspected and tested for quality before leaving our facility.
- Our panels meet strict NEC and NFPA codes
- We are a UL 508 registered panel builder
- CAD based electrical schematics provided with all panels
- UL certification can be supplied upon request
- IEC or NEMA assemblies
Project Profiles/Application Experience Examples:
- Control Panels Disaster RecoveryA manufacturer of consumer products was flooded and had to start production rapidly or risk losing market share. DRM was chosen to rebuild many complex panels throughout the facility. An assessment was made to determine the most cost effective and expeditious method for replacement.
Panels ranged from paint control, furnace burner and assembly line controllers all with PLCs, touch screens, servo and induction motion. Some panels and controllers were so obsolete replacements had to be found and programmed.
DRM coordinated with disaster recovery teams, placing tents at DRM’s facility to reclaim as many components as possible saving time and repair costs. DRM continuously ran trucks picking up panels for repair and delivering rebuilt units. Working multiple crews and very long hours,
DRM helped this plant startup from complete flood to operable in less than four weeks. DRM was honored to receive a “Safe the Day” award from this world-wide manufacturer, the first and only ever given an integrator.